[V3dot10] Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 15 09:01:56 UTC 2007

Marcus Denker puso en su mail :

> I am not preparing anything. I just added a 3.10 project to source.sqf,
> which can not hurt...
>
> But I will unsubscribe from the 3.10 list, so everybody is happy.
>
>       Marcus
Noooo !

I wish your expertise here and very thanks to made the 3.10 repository.

And now is your turn in become Advocatus Diaboli and I wait you best in the
new duty as when you are in charge.

I need set up the updates folder, so if you could create and send passwords
to me and to Ralph private, I appreciate.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas