[V3dot10] Request wiki.squeak.org be used instead of pbwiki

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 05:28:17 UTC 2007

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Keith Hodges puso en su mail :
>

>> we have one process proposal on the table so far (i.e. mine)
>>
> ??? I do not notice other what you made Installer and I say Ralph to have
> into 3.10.

By process I mean, that you start with a request for a build, the build
happens automatically on a builder server, tests are run and reports
generated automatically, the resulting images then made available for
ftp, and any dependant builds then invoked. End to end process is what I
had in mind. That is what I am working on...

Keith