[V3dot10] Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 15 19:17:19 UTC 2007

Markus,

Please do not unsubscribe, in fact I would encourage you to give as much
advise, help, and criticism as you can. There will always be opinions, but
the real work, experience and dedication you have devoted to Squeak over the
years, is irreplaceable.

Sorry to Cc: to your personal email (in case you already did the deed), please
subscribe back :)

Milan