[V3dot10] Request wiki.squeak.org be used instead of pbwiki

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 17 20:51:58 UTC 2007

Stephane,

Thanks, also I just read your and Markus's article on 3.9 release experience

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Archive/Papers/Denk07aErcimEvolutionSqueak.pdf

On 2007 January 15 15:19, stephane ducasse wrote:
<<>>
> improve MC and the code base led to the situation that we have.  Have
> a look at scriptLoader
> it has different semantics, so that we could load a group of packages
> and benefit of the computation
> provided by MC or one after the ones because else it would break.
>
> Now if someone wants to have a look at what a student started to do I
> can ask him again to publish it on squeakSource.
> He could download an image, a VM, unzip it, (he had another part that
> would run the test) but both parts were not connected.
> The idea was to have a test server but he stopped.
>
> You can find his code at http://source.smallhosting.info/

I don't know I will have a chance/time to look at all this, but is it the
TestServer there, also, is the ScriptLoader you mentioned above part of it or
is that a different tool?

Thanks Milan