[V3dot10] making and recording changes

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Jan 18 16:47:53 UTC 2007

On 18 janv. 07, at 16:58, Ralph Johnson wrote:

> Some of us have had conversations about the relative merits of change
> files and of Montecello.  Stephane has convinced me that MC is good
> enough for most things, and in fact I have fixed one of its problems.

Which one?
Because I'm skeptical that your fix implements atomic loading.
I have the impression that it breask a part of the notification
notification of changes.
and that the changeset is depending on it. So I would be really
cautious on that part.
Roel spent a lot of time making sure that it works. I did not look
carefully but I was
really cautious.

Stef