[V3dot10] (no subject)

yahoo edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 19 20:01:35 UTC 2007

El 1/19/07 5:11 AM, "Milan Zimmermann"
<milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca> escribió:

 > I mean is , Morphic and eToys could perhaps be dealt with as one
"component"
 > initially, loadable together, and later separated them into 2. I
should
 > really look at how Pavel separated Morphic and what is in that piece.

But what could matter.

Morphic is a monster and one difficult to deal with.

In some long time ago, a first Morphic team was created, directed by
Cees and with Dan and Ned too. I was in for learn and help.

Then become a second team , leaded by Juan Vuletich and with Jerome
Peace (a formidable nice Squeaker, bug chaser , etc) . Also I was
into, this time just to trouble they :=)

Now Juan is cooking Morphic 3.0 in his secret laboratory and I was
300 km from he .

My crazy idea is continue this previous work and change the
organization of classes for managing with Monticello , unloading and
later loading this "Ladrillos" into MinimalMorphic.

I have a new unapproved Nebraska what could be loaded into
MinimalMorphic, without any complaints, no Undefined and seems work.

But when I private exchange info with Ralph still no ideas of how
automatic test this.

My hand use say could be fine, but ...

And the last was BookMorphAndFriends, with all necessary classes for
having Books into MinimalMorphic.

This last need source refactoring for no complaints, so I need help
and consensus.

Or people need trust me.

I plan complete this "partition" and in my experiments I believe what
at the end of this phase we could have maybe 5 or 6 "Ladrillos" what
could be unloaded and loaded safe into MinimalMorphic.

In my ftp is still MinimalAgreement.7213.zip for any what wish see my
proposal, I hope Pavel resume soon his magic and some new "Ladrillo"
could be done or reshaped.

And I hope people complaints a lot on this release and next time was
ready for a more deep change , this time Pavel way