[V3dot10] needed tool

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 21 16:03:08 UTC 2007

El 1/21/07 12:16 PM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> I tried to look at it a couple of times and can't figure out what to
> do.  Maybe my browser configuration is wrong.  Maybe I am expecting
> the wrong thing.  What is it supposed to do?
>
> -Ralph

Just play as in your machine Squeak :=)

With Firefox on your side is responding to clicks and several wins the
Contest 1 as they could add some .

For fair, the first was some what write in French , but no said who is
he/she

But you could do more, as 8085 should tell what change sets have

And 8082 implements the old TNFR of Goran and others.
at name put guest and pass leave empty.
At 8085/debug, if you are lucku could see the last crash !!!.

With help, the image could be programmed remote , not only see how respond
to clicks.

It's the first what I put plus Kom and HttpView and some little more.

The debug is of DebugReport, take some time dump all report to my disk and
then could be viewed remote also

 I could re-activate the clients test and ask for name and pass (have into
the SqueakMap info) or do a copy and send.

Only problem is sloooow connection and what someone before you hang or stop.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!