[V3dot10] And to 3.10

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 17:49:24 UTC 2007

Dear Adrian,

If you would like to contribute to the reviewing and integration of bugs
from mantis, I would like to invite you to contribute to the pages that
I have proposed as the forum for harvesting for 3.9.1 and 3.10

http://squeak310.pbwiki.com/From39To391MantisFixes
and
http://squeak310.pbwiki.com/From39To391MantisFixes-stable

There are other places that mantis fixes are used in this process, but
those are the main ones.

This captures the information as to what fixes are ready and desired,
and gives us a common platform for testing those fixes a.s.a.p. The
scripts that are generated from these pages can also be reused in
whatever future form 3.10 may take.

If you have any questions about anything please feel free to ask.

Keith