[V3dot10] And to 3.10

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 22 02:21:16 UTC 2007

On 2007 January 21 12:49, Keith Hodges wrote:

> http://squeak310.pbwiki.com/From39To391MantisFixes
> and
> http://squeak310.pbwiki.com/From39To391MantisFixes-stable

Keith, this is a great list with priorities. What is the suggested process of
a fix making it from the first list (From39To391MantisFixes) to the other
(From39To391MantisFixes-stable) - what action is required? I speculate that a
harvester (ideally a corresponding team member) will validate the fix and
move it to the "stable" list? I cannot connect to Impara, but in general, it
seems that would be a duplication of what Mantis should do: Move an item
through a lifecycle such that "Open->Reviewed->Approved->Applied->Closed"
(completely speculating on those lifecycle statuses).

Milan