[V3dot10] (no subject)

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 22 03:51:56 UTC 2007

On 2007 January 19 15:01, Edgar wrote:
..

> My crazy idea is continue this previous work and change the
> organization of classes for managing with Monticello , unloading and
> later loading this "Ladrillos" into MinimalMorphic.

Edage, would a brick be roughly equivalent to one or several Monticello
Packages? Also, do you see Morhic, once managed separately, divided into more
packages, let's say "minimal morphic" and "rest of morphic", and also eToys
separated from Morphic, or perhaps eToys part of "rest of morphic"...

Thanks Milan