[V3dot10] (no subject)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 22 10:07:36 UTC 2007

El 1/22/07 12:51 AM, "Milan Zimmermann" <milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca>
escribió:

> Edage, would a brick be roughly equivalent to one or several Monticello
> Packages? Also, do you see Morhic, once managed separately, divided into more
> packages, let's say "minimal morphic" and "rest of morphic", and also eToys
> separated from Morphic, or perhaps eToys part of "rest of morphic"...
>
> Thanks Milan

In the end a ladrillo becomes a Monticello official package, if the
builder's of Squeak agree what Morphic is The Ugly Wall.

Open 3.9 final 7067, then open Monticello Browser.
You see
Morphic-sd.115
MorphicExtras-md.31
MorphicTests-md.6

Go to http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos.html to see how I do a
Monticello with each subcategory.

This could'd be used as Morphic exist today as all need all (or almost).

The only two what could be used INTO MinimalMorphic are Nebraska-edc.17.mcz
and with some more work BookMorphandFriends-edc.3.mcz

I stop this work as Ralph told what polishing and keeping the 3.10 was more
important.

But have many things to share, here or private.

Take a look at Graphviz , the great work of John Pierce.
I only repackage the last what he sends when I help he with some Mac things.
I use for doing all the class diagrams what I send to list in different
occasions.

I plan do a complete class graphics of Squeak 3.10 for teaching / learning
and put all into the swiki.

Also use Mondrian, but still I do not was as fluent with it.
SVG-Morphic-gvc.11.mcz works for reading the SVG graphs.

So in the end of May (my own birth date gift) we could have a final 3.10 ,
still not as bold as several here wish (myself) , but with a bunch of road
signs for next people follow.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).