[V3dot10] [Q] Removing obsolete Players on a crowded image

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 22 16:03:24 UTC 2007

El 1/22/07 11:50 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:

> You lost me. Neither Model nor Player answer #hasTraitComposition with
> true. How can so a[n immediate] subclass of Player, who's doing the #uses:
> for subclasses of Player?
>
>>     self hasTraitComposition ifTrue: [
>>         self traitComposition traits do: [:each |
>>             each removeUser: self]]
>>
>> Things like this populate all Squeak ....
>
> But Player is "just" referenced in morphics, not outside of it (i.e. not
> in Traits). Please explain, thank you.
>
> /Klaus
Repeat, I sharing a experience what maybe someone with a 3.9 image and full
of projects also have in a future .

I add the .cs, so if you have a image with created players you should have a
similar error.

Some like
 Player subclasses {UnscriptedPlayer . Component . CardPlayer .
KedamaExamplerPlayer . KedamaTurtlePlayer . Player74 . Player79 . Player73 .
Player78 . Player80 . Player77 . Player76 . Player75 . Player70 . Player100
. Player93 . Player97 . Player96 . Player102 . Player88}
in the image what I use for the test

When the process try to clean this is what I need to do what I explain
before.

I not saying what is a good thing, only telling you what happen, what I do ,
and asking what is the "right" thing to do.

The process almost finish after this odd cures, I having obsoletes derived
of Flash what still tracking of where are coming...

If I complete and all help with proper code, almost any 3.9 full of thing
could be converted.

And many are happier of not to have loading tons of things again .

Cheers  and thanks

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!