[V3dot10] [Q] About updates, take 3

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 23 13:38:27 UTC 2007

El 1/23/07 10:19 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> Almost. Update 7068 should be named 7068Starting3dot10.cs, there must
> only be one dot in it. I guess that changeset will offer to advance
> the system version? Also, shouldn't there be a #Squeak3.9 section
> before #Squeak3.10alpha? In the past we had an update at the end of
> gamma that allowed to choose whether to proceed to final or to the
> next alpha. It changes the system version, so when loading updates
> again you either get one or the other set of updates.
>
> - Bert -

Well, don't ask.
Change all and save the end image.
Because we should add Installer , Universes, etc and do a "new user" image.
This only clean 3.9 some.
Still no complaints to new look ?

Thanks and it's all for today.
I on from 5:15 today, learn a lot .
I have only one crash to remote today.
When I finish some usual day things fix all and read what all have to said.

O sera tarde para lágrimas (Or is to late to tears)