[V3dot10] Mantis report and some more

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 24 10:03:48 UTC 2007

I have Mantis access again

Selecting Product Version 3.10 I found 93 reports.
Status assigned only 9
Status closed only one
0004847: By Krivanek,
Last line I read:
" It's probably useless change "

>From Keith page and following links
0003574 status is new, but have a .cs and reporter is johnmci . I think if I
could confirm bug and solution could go to updates .

3568 asFloat does not always answer nearest fp number'. in Keith page have
wrong link

0005641 status is new, but have a .cs and reporter is Keith . I think if I
could confirm bug and solution could go to updates .

0005700 status is new, but have a .cs and reporter is renggli . I think if I
could confirm bug and solution could go to updates

0004874 status is new, but have a .cs and reporter is Keith . It's a [enh] ,
but a good one. I remember when was discussed in list

0005706 status is new, but have a .cs and reporter is Keith . This one needs
you look and said the last word

0005319 status is new, but have a .cs and reporter is Keith. Modify base, I
think is a good one, I whish you look and said the last word.

0005713 status is new, but have a .cs and reporter is Keith . This one needs
you look and said the last word.

I wish some here test updates on a COPY of a 3.9 image with some things
into.

Mine is too old and too clumsy.

I start moving all to the remote access image what people are toying with.
A real thing working on unknown actions could teach some to all.

I hope have as much of old Squeak projects loading and working into for a
FUNSqueak to end of 3.10 , six months from now.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas