[V3dot10] [Q] About updates, take 3

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 24 18:46:05 UTC 2007

El 1/24/07 3:32 PM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> Thinking about this a bit more, I would probably add *nothing* to the
> 3.9 stream now. Anyone who wishes to follow 3.10 updates should
> switch the update stream manually. Normal users should only get an
> offer to update to 3.9.1, if and when that ever gets done.
>
> - Bert -

Ok. I resume.

On  updates.list the three last line should be

7067updatebrowserspeedupfix.cs
#Squeak3.10alpha
7068Starting3dot10.cs

AND in 7068 add a strong warning with all what we know until now with
options for user decide what to do.

Ralph should do the ANN in list saying what brave people could risk now into
3.10 uncharted world

I could put the user ready .image into servers ? Still complaints ?

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas