[V3dot10] [Q] About updates, take 3

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 24 20:08:22 UTC 2007

El 1/24/07 4:35 PM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> Well, I didn't actually hear from Ralph that this is what 3.10 is
> going to do. He has been appointed by the Board to lead the 3.10
> release. If you start fiddling with changesets now, it's unclear how
> to get this under one hat with Monticello.
>
> 3.9 final is almost completely clean, I think - there seems to be
> just one last-minute fix by Marcus to the M17n package. This should
> be cleaned up by making a new package version.
>
> With your update applied, the ReleaseBuilder package in the image
> becomes dirty. I don't think that's a good idea.
>
> IMHO your changes should be put into a new version of the
> ReleaseBuilder package, and that should be loaded into the image,
> possibly using an update, which possibly could load a configuration
> (see http://tweak.impara.de/ABOUT/FAQ/MCConfigurationUpdates/). Or
> use the Installer in that update, or something else to get the
> package into the image.
>
> Or has it been decided not to use Monticello anymore? Either way, it
> is Ralph's job to decide how to proceed. I'm just offering advice.
>
> - Bert -

What I fell is what I putting tons of hours in this and could't have any
happy.

I was emailing with Ralph long time. And put all what I do public.

I repeat, I do what you say.

I try to adjust to request.

I use ReleaseBuilder because seems me right reuse it.

I could have the same final product without using it, creating some script,
, doing a subclass , just a new class .

 I do mistakes, learning of this, be patient and soon all works .

And many, many thanks for taking time to do advice. Ralph time is valuable
and I have many now.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!