[V3dot10] needed tool

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 26 07:36:53 UTC 2007

On 2007 January 25 05:32, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2007, at 4:14 , Milan Zimmermann wrote:

> >> Yep. Andreas Raab did this after 3.8 was done. It was called iSqueak
> >> ("impara Squeak"). His recategorization script was used to create the
> >> first 3.9 MC packages, by Doug Way, IIRC.
> >
> > Thanks Bert, I did not know the history. As an aside, it Croquet
> > based on
> > iSqueak?
>
> Yes.

Thanks. Back to Squeak for a sec, because all code (class, method) is now
separated to belong to exactly one Package, would it be possible (and let's
assume first we are strongly typed in Squeak, so we know the receiver
always), to write a program which,  by looking at senders and implementors,
would generate a "package dependency graph"? Am I missing something
substantial (I am sure I am :) ).

Thanks Milan