[V3dot10] RV: Whats Happening with 3.10. And how is it going to proceed?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 26 12:55:02 UTC 2007

------ Mensaje reenviado
> De: Emilio Oca <eoca at afip.gov.ar>
> Fecha: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:38:04 -0300
> Para: <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>
> Asunto: RE: Whats Happening with 3.10. And how is it going to proceed?
>
> Edgar, no se si lo tienen en cuenta pero Leandro Caniglia habia hecho los
> cambios para leer y escribir los fuentes zipeados on the fly, creo que seria
> una opcion interesante, y mas si puede habilitarse y deshabilitarse.
>
> Saludos
> And keep the good work!
>
> Emilio

Emilio Oca is a long time Squeaker and friend.

I don't know why he don't write direct to list ,
What he is saying is what Leandro Caniglia has done a tool for write and
read the zipped sources on the fly and what this is a very interesting
choice if could switched to on or off .

Edgar

*For the record here we have a beginners Spanish group with many people of
Argentina and the world and some don't understand Spanish.
I try to spread the word...

http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros (Swiki in Spain)
http://ar.geocities.com/edgardec2001/Welcome.html (Beginners tutorials ,
most in Spanish)
ftp://elpelotero@201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/
password: elpelotero  (on approximate 09:00 to 20:00 GMT, dig and take what
you like, at your own risk)

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!