[V3dot10] v3dot10 wrapup

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 02:40:43 UTC 2007

Hi all,

End of June has happened.

Would someone official on 3dot10 (This means you
Ralph, I’ve already asked Edgar and he says he doesn’t
have the authority to say) guess (reassess) what is
going to happen to 3dot10’s scope and timeline?

I know nothing can be written in stone but it would be
good to have and official word on how things are
going. And what time will be needed to wrap things up.

And while I know its outside of the scope of the
3dot10 project someone needs to light a fire under the
board to start a 3dot11 release. Maybe a report from
here would hel