[V3dot10] v3dot10 wrapup

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jul 3 18:56:22 UTC 2007

El 7/3/07 2:40 PM, "Philippe Marschall" <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>
escribió:

> So you found out what the Squeak 3.9 team was saying all the time?

 I always opposite to use Monticello for the release.
But I was a team player and do all masters say I should do

> If the tools are not there, build them. Maybe it would have been a
good idea
> to fix the tools issue before starting to work on the rest.

I say go Monticello 2.
I try to redo all 3.10 using it with my experimental repository pre310 of
squeaksource.
In this repository I could delete files !

My plan is:

Try first to load all problematic fixes and enhancements for 3.9 don't
harvested as Monticello can't manage.

Experiment trying to do with Monticello 2.

Share horror histories, if I found some :=)