[V3dot10] v3dot10 wrapup

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 00:21:44 UTC 2007

Dear Edgar,

I have integrated the SystemEditor, from Monticello2 so that Monticello1
can use it for true atomic loading.

from http://source.wiresong.ca/mc

Switch the method MCPackageLoader-theChosenLoaderClass to return
MCPackageLoader2

In discussions with Colin Putney, the System editor is likely to need
some debugging. Lukas has volunteered to help me with this.

So if you are looking for horror stories, you could try it.

Note this version of mc does not support Traits yet, but then neither
does the SystemEditor as yet.

best regards

Keith