[V3dot10] I wish continue

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 6 10:25:37 UTC 2007

Folks:

Here at UTN the first half of academic year is ended.

So we have winter vacations and as I don't go out have more time.

First I try to solve the rough spots in the building, as Ralph ask.

I watch Mantis and list trying to do updates of fixes as enhancements like
the one of Andreas and Lukas.

I also follow all complaints (I start the page for that) and know some
masters seems dislike how I doing, but don't say in public.

I wish continue in the release team.
Maybe I lack deep Smalltalk and do fool mistakes, but could work hard.

If Ralph resign (I hope not) I like help any masters taking his place.

Thanks to all here, new far away friends.

Double thanks to all warning me, coaching me, advertising me