[V3dot10] Re: monticello 2 (was Re: how to become modular)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jul 9 09:52:13 UTC 2007

El 7/8/07 9:56 PM, "Avi Bryant" <avi at dabbledb.com> escribió:

> Since I can't easily do this as a separate add-on package, but will be
> modifying some of the basic Monticello classes - is there a version of
> MC that is most commonly used that I should start from? If nobody
> speaks up I'll be going from Monticello-avi.279, which is the latest
> on SqueakSource.
>
> Avi

What about starting from Ralph version and followings as in 3.10 ?
Morphic-edc.126 could be located in 'http://source.squeakfoundation.org/310'

In 3.10 list "Discussion about development of Squeak 3.10"
<v3dot10 at lists.squeakfoundation.org> we discuss some "Monticello 1 1/2"

And if you agree I could do extensive test to any coming from you.