[V3dot10] Future Fixes

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 22:18:48 UTC 2007

Dear All,

In the 'dev/web' versions of 3.10, I propose using an Installer script
in the script manager to collate further mantis fixes for application to
3.10. e.g.

>  "base fixes"
> Installer mantis ensureFix: '5676 make Delay thread safe'.
> Installer mantis ensureFix: '4874 Split and join'.

This has the advantage that users can selectively apply those fixes
which they need leaving the option of rejecting any which they are
suspicious of.

Now that Installer supports the package universe we could also include
scripts for useful package combinations.

what do you think of these ideas?

best regards

Keith