[V3dot10] Attempting to load 6576 fails

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jul 25 23:18:45 UTC 2007

I just loaded it into sq3.10-7130dev07.07.1 which I think is the latest
and had no problems in doing so. It would be good if you could provide a
little more details beyond "it fails"; for example:
* Which version exactly did you use and where did you get it from?
* How did you install the patch? (file in from the file list, via
Installer expression, etc)
* How did installing fail? (lock-up of entire system; error message; etc.)
I'd be *very* surprised if the problem is due to the patch I submitted;
I spent a lot of time making sure it installs cleanly even under the
most obscure circumstances.

Cheers,
   - Andreas