[V3dot10] Re: loading scripts via package universes

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 13:33:17 UTC 2007

>  Unload is not available now, but is only a one-day job. It has not
> been asked for much and it's just a charity project for me.

How is unloading packages a one-day job? I am curious.

I have added unloading of whole packages to monticello and I think it is
a bit harder than that. In monticello 1.5 I added an orphanage which can
look after extension methods that unloading a package leaves behind,
thus preserving the intregrity of other still present packages.

best regards

Keith