[V3dot10] Monticello strikes again !

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 7 10:04:04 UTC 2007

Folks:

Some here know updates are halting in 7109.

Mine was the only one computer in the know universe reaching 7113 !
Here I add the first slow dirty trick for test and see if you also could
reach 7113

With Ralph we have some emailing this week end, trying to figure the
problem.
Now Release team added some resources in form of two old clones, one of this
is on line now and have Windows XP.
Also I could persuade a student for coming here Monday, Wednesday an Friday
9 to 12 for test all as final newbie user on this clon.
Maybe I could persuade on doing some "3.10 survival guide", from newbie
point.
So our proposal now is , all development continue as usual but have an extra
test as final user  in a different computer.
.

Appreciate the feedback for made decisions about how to continue the
process.

Install the attached, try to update, answer yes when Monticello ask, select
"rest remote" and "merge" if merge window shows.