[V3dot10] Monticello strikes again !

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 13 09:47:25 UTC 2007

El 6/12/07 6:10 PM, "Ken Causey" <ken at kencausey.com> escribió:

> Edgar,
>
> I think your 'patch' here is merely a workaround to the primary problem
> and a workaround that is going to cause more trouble in the long run.
>
> Please see my seperate post with the subject 'Problem with
> ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10' with my diagnosis of the core problem.  How
> this situation resulted I'm not sure but the existence of a package with
> a hyphenated name is a very suspicious sign in my opinion.
>
> Ken

Yes , is only a patch.
We know, we discuss, still no definitive answer.
We agreed all process continue the development on the Mac, but final should
be tested by a person knowing almost nothing about Squeak on a old PC
typical of our students here in Argentina have.
We have one now, wired to mini Lan.
Also a student agree come here Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 to 12
Argentina time.
And help .
So in less of three hours we start.