[V3dot10] [Fwd: Re: Need Advice from SqueakSource Expert]

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jun 15 21:10:37 UTC 2007

I contacted Lukas Renggli asking for advice regarding the current
problem with update 7109 and possible solutions.  He OK'ed my forwarding
the response to the list.

Note in particular his theory (with which I agree) that this likely
occurred as a result of having published .85 twice to two separate
repositories.  This suggests that the simplest way to solve this might
be to find the other copy of .85 and then I can replace the current copy
in the 310 repository with it.

Ken