[V3dot10] Re: Need Advice from SqueakSource Expert

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jun 16 09:13:35 UTC 2007

El 6/16/07 12:10 AM, "Jerome Peace" <peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com> escribió:

> Hi Ken, Hi Edgar,
>

> Hmm,
>
> The first problem was that the first attempt to load
> 7109 and 7110 showed that 7109 had produced an empty
> diff.  I suspect when Edgar went to correct that he
> created the second .85 in the new repository and the
> rest was the result of mistaken identities.
>
> If the same person (or someone with the same initials)
> writes from the same ancestor into two repositories
> that will start the identity problems.
>
> I just wanted to point out that the other solution is
> possibly to recreate .86 from the current .85
> the point being that what's needed is to get the
> images understanding of packages and ancestors into
> some consistent state. Ditto for the working
> repository.
>
> Yours in curiosity and service, --Jeorme Peace

Thanks Jerome.

I resume here always I use the own directory machine (that's why the mac
always could complete the process and ignore the problem)
When the .mcz is ready, then I copy to 310 repository.
The "sandbox" is just some I tell for having some external place and I could
delete wrong files if was needed.
Only used in one experiment I tell