[V3dot10] Maybe I could fix my own mitakes...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 24 13:53:27 UTC 2007

To all wondering about 3.10 fate.
Proudly announce I fix my own mistakes
Thanks to all , special to Bert and Ken
You safely could push load code updates in the 7105 image
I just check in the Windows PC.

Must reach 7113, still a lot more is waiting.
Remember the Pavel original change still don't have the small change for not
having red test, should go to some 711x.
But I think "discover" the EOCD trouble  reported by Damien and check by me.

In 3.10 , we don't have still solved http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6441
as nobody answer to my mail of
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/message/118716

How solve this problem ?

As johnpf  put "which makes me wonder how ZipArchive>>readFrom: work with a
broken zipfile,"

So I made this the next.

Again, thanks to all .

Edgar

PS: I was writing "I  don't should save the same .mcz into any repository
twice or more" thousand times as punishment