[V3dot10] Error Loading Updates into squeak3.10-7119dev07.6.2.image

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 29 09:33:11 UTC 2007

El 6/29/07 2:56 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> I've tried with a 7119 withOUT the squeak-dev packages and it failed
> the same way.
>
> --
> Damien Cassou

> I've upgraded a 7108 without problem.

Very weird.
Different images and testers not reproducible!
I seeing myself how the Mac used as "develop" and the PC used as "new user
final" not always give the same with same starting image.
Hope soon I have one Linux box for more learning...
I trying to cleanup all buildup from Squeak3.9-final-7067.image, to Ralph
request.
In the first 3.10 step I load the last ReleaseBuilder and Installer and
eliminate the intermediate enh .cs for this two.
Reach Squeak3.10alpha.7091.image without any of previous Monticello asking
for merge and others non newbie pop ups.
But this hangs the build with 7092TTCFontDNUfix.cs in the Mac (still don't
try on the PC)
Seems any time some related to TTF and Multilingual must be loaded problems
arise.

I like the Ralph agree for managing this type of change via the old changes
set mechanics, and we have less headaches.

And we could have some things more not harvested as Monticello can't manage.