[V3dot10] Auto-Build in squeak

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 16:25:50 UTC 2007

I have solved my resource constraint problem if I use my working image
to run the auto-build process in the background.

So, I thought that I would announce that I am now working on the squeak
version of auto-build which I have called "Bob" after a famous builder.

Bob is being developed using a new technique called logo driven
development, in which logo-first is rigorously practised.

http://squeak.warwick.st/squeak-bob.svg

Just to let you know that Bob's configuration, while similar to the
website version, will be managed in monticello.

The plan is to make it trivially easy for anyone to set up their own
auto-build server to locally build the images that they are particularly
interested in.

best regards

Keith