[V3dot10] status

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:14:23 UTC 2007

FlashPlayerModel
SmaCCParserError
OBClassCommentNode
OBDispatcherRequest

removed methods:
======================
PluggableButtonMorph a Set(#isOn)
TraitDescription a Set(#asCommentNode)
MacFileDirectoryTest a Set(#testMacFileFullPathFor)
SMDependencyTest a Set(#test3 #test1)
NumberParsingTest a Set(#testFloatReadError)
Object a Set(#asAnnouncement)
PluggableListMorph a Set(#getListDelicately #getListObtrusively)
Trait a Set(#asClassSideNode #asNode)
MCSnapshotBrowserTest a Set(#testButtonMutex)
ClassTest a Set(#testRootsOfTheWorld)
ToolBuilderTests a Set(#testAddAction)
ClassOrganizer a Set(#isClassOrganizer)
MCWorkingCopyTest a Set(#testRepositoryFallback #testNaming)
Class a Set(#asClassSideNode #asNode)
CurrentProjectRefactoring class a Set(#updateProjectFillsIn:)
MessageSend a Set(#valueWithPossibleArgs:)
PianoRollScoreMorph a Set(#addMovieClipPlayer)
Metaclass a Set(#asClassSideNode #asNode)
SendsInfoTest a Set(#expectedFailures #testCompileSuperBranch
#testTestCompileSuperBranch)
ReleaseTest a Set(#testUnimplementedNonPrimitiveCalls)
TestIndenting a Set(#testBreak2 #testBreak1)
FormMenuView class a Set(#initialize)
ClassDescription a Set(#asCommentNode)
MenuIcons class a Set(#tryIcons:)
StringTest a Set(#testIndexOf)
LazyListMorph a Set(#rectForRow:)
SmartRefStream a Set(#starLogoMorphbosfcedppplppppttwssdlgrstt0
#starLogoTreesbosfcedppplppppttwssdlgrsttdt0
#starLogoAntColonybosfcedppplppppttwssdlgrstta0
#starLogoTurtlewwxywwhcpn0)
ClassTrait a Set(#asClassSideNode #asNode)
ObjectFinalizerTests a Set(#testFinalizationOfEquals)
TCommentDescription a Set(#asCommentNode)
MethodReference a Set(#asNode #fixUnderscores)
SystemOrganizer a Set(#isClassOrganizer)
Behavior a Set(#asAnnouncement)
Morph a Set(#isFlashMorph)

added methods:
======================
MCMethodDefinition an IdentitySet(#addMethodAdditionTo:)
String an IdentitySet(#extractName)
FormMenuView class an IdentitySet(#initialize2)
MCDefinition an IdentitySet(#addMethodAdditionTo:)

changed methods (without simple _/:= changes):
MCFileRepositoryInspector >> refresh
MCPackageLoader >> initialize
MCPackageLoader >> tryToLoad:
MCPackageLoader >> basicLoad
PNGReadWriterTest >> tearDown
Color >> printHtmlString

I used this code:

before loading:
| sources  |
sources := Dictionary new.
Smalltalk allClassesAndTraits do: [:c |
       | methods |
       methods := sources at: c name put: Dictionary new.
       c selectors do: [:sel |
               methods at: sel put: {(c sourceCodeAt: sel) asString. c
organization categoryOfElement: sel} ].
       c isTrait ifFalse: [
               methods := sources at: c class name put: Dictionary new.
               c class selectors do: [:sel |
                       methods at: sel put: {(c class sourceCodeAt:
sel) asString. c class organization categoryOfElement: sel} ]]].

Smalltalk at: #OldSources put: sources.

after:
f := FileStream forceNewFileNamed: 'missingClasses.txt'.
OldSources keysAndValuesDo: [:class :methods |

		| realClass |
		realClass := (class endsWith: ' class')
			ifTrue: [ #meta ]
			ifFalse: [Smalltalk classOrTraitNamed: class].
		realClass ifNil: [ f nextPutAll: class asString; cr.]].
f close

f := FileStream forceNewFileNamed: 'removedMethods.txt'.
OldSources keysAndValuesDo: [:class :methods |

		| realClass |
		realClass := Smalltalk classOrTraitNamed: class.
		realClass ifNotNil: [
			| dif |
			dif := methods keys copyWithoutAll: realClass methodDictionary keys.
			dif ifNotEmpty: [ f nextPutAll: class asString; space; nextPutAll:
dif asString; cr.]]].
f close

f := FileStream forceNewFileNamed: 'addedMethods.txt'.
OldSources keysAndValuesDo: [:class :methods |

		| realClass |
		realClass := Smalltalk classOrTraitNamed: class.
		realClass ifNotNil: [
			| dif |
			dif := realClass methodDictionary keys copyWithoutAll:  methods keys.
			dif ifNotEmpty: [ f nextPutAll: class asString; space;  nextPutAll:
dif asString; cr.]]].
f close

f := FileStream forceNewFileNamed: 'changedMethods.txt'.
OldSources keysAndValuesDo: [:class :methods |

		| realClass |
		realClass := Smalltalk classOrTraitNamed: class.
		realClass ifNotNil: [
			| dif |
			dif := realClass methodDictionary keys intersection: methods keys.
			dif do: [:sel|
				(((realClass sourceCodeAt: sel) asString ~= (methods at: sel) first) and: [
					(realClass sourceCodeAt: sel) asString ~= ((methods at: sel)
first copyReplaceAll: '_' with: ':=') ])
					ifTrue: [
						f nextPutAll: class asString; nextPutAll: ' >> ';  nextPutAll:
sel; cr.]]]].
f close

Let us analyze this changes...

Cheers,