[V3dot10] status

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 9 10:38:58 UTC 2007

El 3/9/07 7:16 AM, "Pavel Krivanek" <pavel.krivanek at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> there's one failing test on my Linux machine: FileDirectoryTest>>testExists
>
> this condition fail:
> self shouldnt: [(self myDirectory containingDirectory directoryNamed:
> self myLocalDirectoryName) exists]
>
> (self myDirectory containingDirectory directoryNamed: self
> myLocalDirectoryName) exists
> returns true but there's no directory named
> '/home/krivanek/doc/squeak/v310/zTestDir'
>
> The other tests are ok
>
> Cheers.
> -- Pavel

Ok.
I using Mac, don't know what Ralph use, maybe Windows.
Could be a Linux thing ?

I put a complete image with last minute fix into my ftp.
Send mail to Klaus for he put in his ftp.
Seems a good thing what all here give some minutes to build process and to
"user" image.
With all last minute feedback/corrections, I put a "user" image into the
squeak ftp at Monday aurora .

I know you have few or none unimplemented calls.
Could you remember me where you have the code for we also could have ?

Very thanks

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!