[V3dot10] Load updates button is working again.

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Mar 11 14:16:26 UTC 2007

Following what we discuss here before, I put the necessary in official
place.
I test on my machine and all seems work.
If any wish test on a fresh 3.9 or in a backup of your current 3.9, I
appreciate.

Warnings:
The process removes

#('Flash' 'StarSqueak' 'SmaCC' 'Speech' 'Movies' 'FixUnderscores' 'OB'
'OmniBrowser' )
        do: [:ea | (MCPackage named: ea) unload.

If you have projects, answer "NO" to the question of removing.

The process converts to one Universe image and set as 7069 at the end .

In a very odd form let know if you have a very fast connection (5 minutes)
or a lousy one (20 +)...

I send copy to all Argentina Smalltalk Users groups

Saludos a la buena gente y gracias !!

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!