[V3dot10] Status of 3.10 release

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:37:04 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

good work.

I wrote some tests for Compiler and Numbers:

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6356
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6357

(I have added those two bug reports to http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5934).

And please do not forget those fixes:

Bug 2273: PositionableStream>>isEmpty is wrong
Bug 6352: PositionableStream>>peekFor is not ANSI
Bug 6350: Generalizes #ensureASpace with #ensureEndsWith:
Bug 6351: Implements String class>>space to be coherent with other
instance creation methods
Bug 6070: Nicolas Cellier's implementation of RunArray>>at:put:

Do you want me to add them to http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5934?

2007/3/30, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:
>  7073CollectionAndCollectionTest.cs "Collect changes of :
>  http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6367
>  http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6355
>  http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=5700"
>
>  And put a complete 7073 image into
> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/Squeak3.10alpha.7073.zip
>
>  Thanks to all, any mistake I try to fix as soon as possible.
>  Hope could advance faster now and have a complete image at end of month
> with many, many things collected from Mantis.
>
>  Jerome send
>  > There is a button at the top:
>  >
>  > Viewing Issue Advanced Details [ Jump to Notes ] [
>  > Send a reminder ]
>  to my ask of how send a mail to people in Mantis.
>  But as you could see, I don't get [ Send a reminder ]
>

>  Still waiting a kind soul answer my open question about why the wrong ip
>
>  Edgar

Damien Cassou