[V3dot10] Status of 3.10 release

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Mar 31 18:54:41 UTC 2007

--
Damien Cassou
The last for you was:

>>>(0010482)
>>>edgardec
>>>03-30-07 14:09

>>>    This now is 7072UpdatingUniverses.cs and was in updates for 3.10
>>>Thanks Damien !

As I still don't found the Send a reminder as Jerome said.

>> There is a button at the top:
>>
>> Viewing Issue Advanced Details [ Jump to Notes ] [ Send a reminder ]

But he confirms what get the note , similar to yours.

So for now when I do something specific , add a note to report.

Or send a regular mail and found more new friends as Klaus, Jerome, etc for
exchange some more what Squeak...

Tomorrow morning I concentrate on cooking more updates, starting with some
of Keith page and the mail from you.