[V3dot10] Re: Another Monticello weird thing...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 2 21:16:42 UTC 2007

El 5/2/07 4:54 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Edgar,
>
> last I looked, if you click on show/edit preamble in the monticello
> browser this link raises a walback. I think this is fixed in a
> PackageInfo update on mantis.
I know about the preamble and postscript non implemented methods.
I think what I mail about I have own Monticello version what implements
preamble and postscript and also having auxiliary files like a .sar could
have.
This have also his own PackageInfo.

Anyway , is not this case.
The odd is what the .mcz could be loaded via file list and via drag and drop
without problems.
Unlucky me, the update demands what could we could load via the Monticello
Browser and this is what cause the walckback