[V3dot10] Re: Monticello Mysteries

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 10 12:45:20 UTC 2007

The TTFFix loaded for me when I did it manually from a changeset. when I
tried to make it part of a larger script it would reliably hang.

I loaded the fix and saved the package in which it occurs,
'Multilingual'. Then used that in the larger script and that was ok.

This prompted me to allow changesets to be loaded in Installer using the
Monticello MCPackageLoader which does atomic loading of methods. I will
see if this helps the original case.

I am pondering the idea of modifying monticello to manage changesets anyway!

best regards

Keith