[V3dot10] Fwd: Re: [Squeak 0006336]: Unicode membership test reduced to String #= (String #compare:caseSensitive:) ?

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat May 12 14:44:15 UTC 2007

On Sat, 12 May 2007 16:32:44 +0200, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> El 5/12/07 11:24 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:
>
>> Does this explain the problem (manifests itself with a DNU on
>> anInterget<<#asSymbol) ?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Klaus
> I should load only Unicode-kwl.2.cs ?

Huh? I didn't even mention the second change set :|

No (*no* :) The first (Unicode-kwl.1.cs) must be loaded first and the
second (Unicode-kwl.2.cs) must be loaded immediately thereafter.

The problem you found is, AFAICS, that you attempted to load the first .cs
more than once. This will not work (as I wrote in the Fwd'ed message).

Okay?

Cheers
Klaus