[V3dot10] Re: [Squeak 0005831]: [RFE] Changesorters need to report packages of methods and Classes

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 16:55:24 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

This upgrade is still needed.

It is for the use of humans who code using changesets.

It allows them to be aware of the system catagories
the methods are in. This would help the human to know
if he has put the code for his method into the
catagory he intended or if he has missed it.

Things you can't see are easy to miss. And may cause
friends on the release team trouble. (The
Morph>>intersects: fileout comes to recent mind.)

Yours in friendship and service, --Jerome Peace