[V3dot10] Morphic bug?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon May 14 08:47:39 UTC 2007

On May 14, 2007, at 10:14 , Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> El 5/13/07 8:41 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk>
> escribió:
>

>>     SystemWindow allSubInstances select: [ :w | w isOpen ]
>>
>> You get an empty collection.
>>
>> This doesn't seem correct to me what do you think?
>
> SystemWindow respondsTo: isOpen false

That should be

	SystemWindow canUnderstand: #isOpen

or

	SystemWindow someInstance respondsTo: #isOpen

both of which answer true.

But #isOpen likely is not what you want anyway, did you look at its
comment?

And #allSubInstances might also not be what you want because there
can be many open windows in many projects, but you might only be
interested in the windows in the current project. How about

	World submorphsSatisfying: [:m | m isSystemWindow]

- Bert -