[V3dot10] Re: Fwd: Re: [Squeak 0006336]: Unicode membership test reduced to String #= (String #compare:caseSensitive:) ?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 14 14:35:33 UTC 2007

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> El 5/14/07 8:58 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:
>

>> Yes, the reason is the image you tried already contains the second .cs
>> file (I posted this symptom earlier).
>>

> I start on fresh image. No new code.
>
> I just discover what 3.10 7069  could load the .mcd produced.
> Maybe other change what touch Mulltilingual, like the TTFSpeed could be
> causing the trouble.
>
> Edgar

That will be the problem, the instance variables have been changed in
the class by the TTFSpeed fix, and so loading the first monticello will
change those instance variables back to what they were.

I am working on the atomic loading process in order to take this into
account automatically.

If successful then it should work for this problem also, but will you
then be overwriting the TTFSpeed fix implementation that you have?

Keith