[V3dot10] PluggableListMorph fix

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun May 27 00:49:57 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar, I must admit I have not had time to get into 3.10.  I did
nothing to prepare these for 3.10, they are just some fix ups that
helped me get into 3.9.

3.10 has advanced beyond the code for these, that is good news.

But I do hope not *everything* requires a test to get into 3.10.  For
example, Andreas Raab's fix for

   http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-May/116585.html

did not have a test but I hope the problem it addressed will not exist in 3.10.

When I get to 3.10 I will reimplement my improvements, if necessary.

 - Chris