[V3dot10] 3.10-7105 update problems

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 28 12:59:24 UTC 2007

El 5/28/07 9:45 AM, "Andreas Wacknitz" <A.Wacknitz at gmx.de> escribió:

> I have problems to update 3.10alpha 7105. During the update I get the
> following errors:
> Error: Could not find version <version info>. Maybe you need to add a
> repository?
>
> For 7109 <version info> is: Installer-Core-edc.85
> For 7110 and 7113 <version info> is: Tools-edc.80
>
> The other updates went fine.
>
> Regards
> Andreas

Andreas:
It's a problem pointed to me , but still unsolved.
The only place on 7105 updates well is in my machine, the files is on the
repository and I run short on clues.
I thinking in do a complete new image and put in official ftp, but like know
if doing some wrong as the technique is the same from 3.10 beginning.

Thanks for care