[V3dot10] How to go to Squeak3.10.1beta.7154

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 5 20:03:52 UTC 2007

El 11/5/07 4:40 PM, "Matthew Fulmer" <tapplek at gmail.com> escribió:

> You should have seen it, as the bug says that you are watching
> it, and I made 2 posts and 4 uploads on friday and saturday. Is
> your email address on mantis correct?
>
> Please don't go to the trouble of redoing 16 updates. It is far
> more work than necessary
I appreciate your work, but too late.
The updates is ready now, without == , as Ralph told I should do using same
procedure as the rest of release.
I watch carefully your work and as I said hope we could have most of Dan
without mistakes this time.
Instead a on fly and very difficult to follow, this time  I see of doing
several ones .
We are having another yellow test going to green sometime today !
Only two on Mac now !