[V3dot10] Status of 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 12 13:30:36 UTC 2007

El 11/12/07 5:04 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to create a new squeak-dev image, but can't because the
> last 3.10 image on ftp can't be upgraded (it first asks for
> Universes-ls.39.mcz (you have to download the file and put it with the
> image) and the it crashes with the Delay fix).
>
> Bye

Sorry but some bad people cut wires and just now I begin recovering my web
connection.

Yes, Universes-ls.39.mcz is loaded if you take last
Squeak3.10.1beta.7141.image and hit load updates.

You should be able to reach 7155 and when all works I put the base image
(and the FUNimage on the ftp).

I copy the relevant test report I send to Ralph before the web cut.

On Mac: 2249 run, 2246 passes, 0 expected failures, 3 failures, 0 errors, 0
unexpected passes

#('DebuggerUnwindBug>>#testUnwindDebuggerWithStep'
'LocaleTest>>#testIsFontAvailable' 'ReleaseTest>>#testUndeclared')

On Windows XP
2249 run, 2242 passes, 0 expected failures, 7 failures, 0 errors, 0
unexpected passes
#('DebuggerUnwindBug>>#testUnwindDebuggerWithStep'
'LocaleTest>>#testIsFontAvailable' 'ReleaseTest>>#testUndeclared'
'RenderBugz>>#testForward' 'RenderBugz>>#testHeading'
'StringSocketTestCase>>#testBogusInput1'
'StringSocketTestCase>>#testBogusInput2')

On Linux (SimplyMepis 6.5) is same as Mac plus
FileDirectoryTest>>testExists. (4 yellow)

And the Universes-ls.39.mcz  get us one more yellow going to green , as
don't have more undeclared variables.