[V3dot10] 7156fasterDayOfYear-brp.1.cs on server, we should finish the release

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 23 10:30:01 UTC 2007

I put Goran recent enh as all steps this release team ask for include some
was done.

Made fix or enh as Mantis report (0004669 in this case).
Put in http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5934 List of Mantis issues ready to be
included in 3.10. (I removing now as I made the update)
Made test.
Independent Squeaker review " I strongly encourage both changesets to be
approved." said brp.
No more yellow lights as we have now.

I test and found 3 times speed up, congratulations Goran !

2249 run, 2247 passes, 0 expected failures, 2 failures, 0 errors, 0
unexpected passes

#('DebuggerUnwindBug>>#testUnwindDebuggerWithStep'
'LocaleTest>>#testIsFontAvailable')

On Mac.

If some chase this two , we could end the release, what you think ?