[V3dot10] Test and gamma image report

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 8 11:00:33 UTC 2007

On 10/8/07, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> I also see some bug fix fever, so should check all before new report.

I was posting those.  They are minor changes that make some tests stop
failing, but should not have anything to do with the crashing.
Several of those changes were ones that Andreas made a long time ago.
I didn't understand them when he first posted them, but now I do.

> Seems the Andreas Delay is the trouble.
> if I take 7143 and do updates without it, the test completes, if I do
> updates with it, both Mac and Windows XP go limbo.
> No idea why, but is the fact.

I think you should remove that change from the update stream and you
should tell Andreas about it.  Give him an image (or else clear
directions) that recreates the bug.

-Ralph